Shopping for medications is definitely a serious issue that requires alertness and consideration. While branded medications are rather expensive and unaffordable, generic treatments frequently appear to be of low quality. So, how to balance between the extremes and still opt for a reasonable solution? Surely, offline vendors and their products are becoming less popular, while online drugstores prosper now. However, before placing an order, one should mind numerous possible dangers and risks. The greatest of them is getting low-quality medication. The drugs produced by unknown manufacturers can contain vitamins or other supplements instead of active ingredients. To avoid such situations and make sure your treatment will be completely safe, you need to purchase the necessary remedies from trusted drugstores.
Once you find such platform, you may be sure to expect several exclusive benefits of cooperation, including:
- Top-notch quality treatments produced by time-tested, experienced and world-appreciated manufacturers;
- Wide assortment of medications;
- Reasonable and competitive prices;
- Fast delivery, convenient payments;
- Complete anonymity, etc.
While selecting a dependable online vendor is a complicated task, you can make your choice in favor of trustworthy Indian generic pharmacy and be sure you will get the best. The companies are focused on the quality of medications and convenience of customers using them.
Generic Drugs: What Are They and How Are They Used?
Indian pharmacy features the production of generic medications that serve quality, but cheap alternatives of brand drugs. A great impact on the pharmaceutical market has been made by generic pharmacies in the 90s. Nowadays buyers of prescription medications save both time and money with their help, ordering generic medications in a few clicks. The appearance of generics on the market also influenced the prices of prescription treatments. The competition decreased costs, thought the difference between brand and generic medications remained significant. While generic medications have identical ingredients with the brand ones, they do not have brand names that allow the producers to save money and decrease it for the customer. Ordering Indian generic medications is an ultimate alternative to paying high costs for the same drugs.
Despite all the advantages of generic medications, many patients still hesitate about their use, explaining it with the fear of low quality and dangerous side effects they may cause. However, keep in mind the fact that Indian generic medications are literally identical to their brand counterparts. They share the same recommendations for use, doses, strengths, contraindications, side effects, etc. The only great difference between the two medication types is the price.
World-Known Indian Drug Manufacturers: Ajanta Pharma, Cipla, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma Offering the Best to Their Customers
Indian generic pharmacy is the most widely spread manufacturer and distributor of high-quality, cheap and safe remedies. A great concentration of generic drug vendors is concentrated in India delivering demanded medications at attractive costs. Among the most appreciated and known Indian generic drug manufacturers are the following:
- Ajanta Pharma is a popular Indian multinational company that works on development, manufacturing and delivering of quality pharmaceutical products. The company is focused on production of a comprehensive range of formulations suiting various therapeutic needs of its customers. Only innovative and revolutionary products are offered by Ajanta Pharma. Erectile dysfunction remedies, heart treatments, breathing pills, weight management remedies and other FDA approved pharmaceuticals are produced by the company. Having high-quality, generic medications produced by the company still preserve low prices.
- Cipla is another reliable Indian pharmaceutical company that aims at providing customers with high-quality and competitive price generic treatments. The core goal of the platform is to become the leading healthcare pharmacy that delivers innovative remedies to suit simple, everyday needs of each patient. Keep in mind that Cipla does not sell its pharmaceuticals online. Though, it offers its active ingredients, medications and personal care products to other manufacturers.
- Ranbaxy is known as a largest manufacturer of generic drugs in India. Recently, the company has launched a new program and it turned to be a research-based pharmaceutical platform. Currently, the company actively creates and distributes ultimately new medications to improve diverse health conditions. Ranbaxy is one of the largest Indian drug producers on the pharmaceutical market.
- Sun Pharma belongs to the top 5 large generic pharmaceutical companies around the globe. Besides, it is the biggest Indian generic medications producer. High quality medications at affordable prices are delivered internationally, meeting the needs and requirement of customers.